ORGANISATION OF THE WEEK
Classes will be held on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 8.30am to 11.45am and from 1.30pm to 4.30pm.
The school doors will be open from :
- from 8.15am to 8.35am and from 11.30am to 12.30pm (including the movement of pupils in after-school workshops)from 13.15 to 13.30 for the return of day students
- from 16.10 to 16.45 for the end of classes
- between 16.45 and 18.20 for the departure of pupils from the evening nursery
- at 18.00 for the departure of pupils from the study
An external intercom is installed to enter the school outside the door opening times. We also inform you that a video-camera allows us to better secure the school.
ORGANISATION OF THE SCHOOL TRIP
Children in Maternelle who do not have brothers and sisters in elementary school are discharged ¼ hour before the official time in order to allow for a staggered discharge, i.e. at 11.30am and 4.10pm.
Elementary classes are dismissed between 4:20 and 4:30 pm. Parents who have children in the nursery and elementary classes do not enter the school until 4:35 pm. The children of the Petite Section (PS) and Petite et Moyenne Section (PMS) are taken back to their class. The children of the Grande Section (GS) are also taken in PS on the ground floor.
The children of the Moyenne Section (MS) and the Grande et Moyenne Section (GMS) are in the reception room, to the left of the entrance hall.
Two 15-minute breaks are held in the morning and afternoon.
Extra-curricular workshops are offered to children from September to June.
A nursery and a study are provided every evening.
– Garderie for children in Maternelle from 16.30 to 18.20 (preceded by a snack which you must provide for your child).
– Evening study for pupils from CP to CM2 from 16.50 to 18.00 (preceded by a snack which you must provide for your child).
-In the fourth and fifth grades, we offer guided studies, which are supervised by a partner – @PAKOURS
In the elementary classes, all the necessary books are made available to the children at the beginning of the year.
On Wednesdays, the children attend catechism from 8:30 to 10:00 a.m., starting in CE1.
For all students, the Wednesday activities are as follows:
- extra-curricular workshops for registered children (morning and/or afternoon),
- childcare for registered children (morning and/or afternoon),
- complementary educational activities (APC) for small groups of children, in the morning between 10.00 and 12.00, for the pupils concerned. The families will be informed by the teacher.
A timetable will be drawn up according to the needs of the students.
The dates of the APC are published on the school website at the beginning of the school year.